Smaller files are preferable when sending necessary documents using email. It not only uploads your files faster, but it also guarantees that your files are acceptable for uploads. That is one of the many benefits you can find when compressing a PDF file. If you are in a business, you will often need to send files either to your clients, suppliers, and others, mostly when the files are large and want to reduce them.
PDFBear: A Web-based Tool
PDFBear is a web-based tool that allows you to manage your PDF files. You can access it freely using the web. Additionally, PDFBear offers several features that can be very helpful for keeping your files organized. So how to compress a PDF? PDFBear can greatly offer an easy way for you to achieve that. Aside from compressing files, you can enjoy over 20 tools for free. Here are some beneficial features of PDFBear:
- Converter – this feature goes both ways. You can have your Word Doc, Excel, JPG, HTML, etc., files become PDFs with just a few clicks. In turn, you can also make your PDF files have one of those formats.
- Split – using this feature, you can divide or separate your files into individual pages or extract a page or two from your files when you deem necessary.
- Repair – if you have corrupted PDF files, PDFBear can aid you in recovering them. However, some are beyond recoverable, and PDFBear can only do so much. You do not have to worry, though; this web-based tool will not add any further damage to your files.
- Merge – when you can split, of course, you can also combine several of your files to save yourself the hassle of having individual file pages saved on your device. This feature is very beneficial, especially when you need to send or share several files with various people.
- Lock and Unlock – PDFBear offers both locking and unlocking features for you. You can easily add protection to your file by putting encryption to it. Given that there will be people who can access your device or when you are sending a confidential file, someone else can try to access it, adding password protection will help keep your files safe from those unwanted audiences. Well, if, in some cases, you have forgotten the password for your file, PDFBear can help you unlock your file as well.
- Compress – when you find yourself having files with large sizes, PDFBear can help you reduce the file size and enable your files to meet the size requirements upon sending.
These features can prove beneficial, especially when running a business or being an employee of a company. With the world turning to technology, it is only fitting that you familiarize yourself with various online tools, which will surely make your life easier by being readily available and accessible anywhere you are and at any time of the day.
Compressing Your PDF File Using PDFBear
Having PDF files that have small sizes is pretty convenient. It allows you to send them in emails with ease. In line with this, if you are running a business or for work-related purposes, with your files being small in size, you can send and respond to your client’s emails, avoiding the delay of having trouble uploading the necessary file involved in your email.
Additionally, it will not only be you who will benefit from the smaller PDF file size. The receiver of your attached file can benefit from it too. The receiver of your email will be able to download your files faster. The larger the file size, the longer the waiting time for it to download. Hence, compressing your files is beneficial for you as a sender and the receiving end of the file.
In line with both parties getting benefits, smaller file sizes are easy to collaborate with. Additionally, the smaller your file’s size, the easier it is to be accessible on various devices. Especially for mobile phones, smaller file sizes are preferable as they eat less space. Furthermore, the lesser the file size, the quicker it is to view the file. Sometimes the large files take a couple of minutes before you can access them.
How Do You Compress Your PDF Files Using PDFBear?
Here is a simple instruction to guide you in your journey to reducing your PDF file size:
- First and foremost, you will have to select the file you would like to compress and upload it into the system. Or you can also drag and drop it. Either way, as long as you can upload your file, it is all good.
- Then, it would be best if you chose the option available.
- PDFBear then analyzes your file and compresses it.
- Your file is then ready. You can now save it or send it directly to your intended recipients.
With PDFBear, you can guarantee that the contents of your files remain intact. Also, it doesn’t compromise the quality of the document. Plus, merging your files using PDFBear is quick and easy. It will most likely take a few minutes only, and you will indeed have that quality compressed PDF file.
PDFBear is free. You will pay a zero amount to access the tool. However, you can also choose to subscribe either monthly or yearly. Subscribing will require you to pay. You will become a Pro account holder and gain access to additional features that are not available in the free version.
For one, you will have no restrictions on the tasks you perform using the online tool. You can edit and convert plenty of documents summing up to 2 GB. Plus, PDFBear will offer you unlimited storage for your converted files and all other supported PDF file types in the secure cloud. When you choose to become a Pro account holder, those pestering advertisements won’t pop out and will not bother you any longer.
Hence, if you wish to have no limits in accessing PDFBear, you can choose to subscribe and pay a monthly or yearly fee, which is more than worth it and very beneficial for your daily use.